I'm really excited to do something fun and interactive for my readers and I want to thank Inlinkz for giving me the software to make this happen, and for supplying the prize.
Not only is this going to be fun for me and for you guys, it can also bring traffic to you! You might be familiar with the contest that Chalkboard Nails just had - all the people who submitted their designs had lots of views from people checking out their submissions. So not only are you getting a chance to show me your skills and win a prize, you can also get more people visiting your blog! Win win!
Let's do this!
THE THEME:My favorite things! I want you to create a manicure that you think I'd love, using my favorite nail art techniques or themes, which are: gradients, animal print, bows, dots, and Hello Kitty.
Create your manicure using one (or more!) of those 5 ideas, and submit it.
Your design doesn't have to be limited to these ideas but just make sure at least one is included somewhere.
Feel free to go back through my posts and take inspiration from them!
THE PRIZE:A $25 giftcard to Ninja Polish! This is a brand new online polish store, run by two of my friends. They carry a lot of awesome polish at seriously great prices. Go check them out and plan what you could buy with your winnings. This prize is sponsored by Inlinkz.
THE JUDGING:This contest will be judged by me and a panel of judges, including some friends and probably my mom!
- One entry per person.
- Your design must include one of the five elements listed above.
- Your design can be new or old but must be your own, on your own nails.
- This contest is open internationally but please note that Ninja Polish does not ship to Italy, Brazil or Russia.
- Stamping is allowed.
- Acrylic paint is not prohibited, but please make sure your design is primarily made with nail polish.
- You must submit your design using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post between now and 11:59pm, March 26th, 2012. To submit, create a blog post about your design, or if you don't have a blog, upload your image on a free online photo website like Photobucket or Picasa. Click the "Add Your Link" button below and leave a direct URL to your post or image. (Please ensure you link to the specific post and not just your blog's homepage.)