Hi guys! Random late night post from me.
Remember how I said I was going to show you something from around my house that matched the color of my nails during the first week of this challenge I am doing? I totally forgot to include that photo today!
And it was a really good picture! So I'm making a post with it now. Just because.
The colors don't match exactly - but apparently I don't own many green things! (I could have shown you green checkered Vans or sunglasses, but you've already seen those in other colors!)
So today you get to see one of my Andy Warhol prints!
There are 8 prints in this set and I have them all framed and hung in a line. I adore them!
It's too bad I forgot to include this photo because not only am I proud of it, but it caused a bit of a hassle - I couldn't get the damn print hung back up once I took it down! It took about 100 tries but I managed.
To make this post a bit more interesting, I've decided to include my answers to that 15 Weird Facts tag that has been going around. Here we go!
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't think my family as a whole has one, but my nan would always call me Pussy Cat. I never knew why but it makes me smile to think about it.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I can't think of anything totally weird, but I do like to put Froot Loops in my peanut butter sandwiches!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
The moon. It's a long story...
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
If you know me personally you probably know that I generally won't wait until I'm alone to do this sort of thing... I am really into singing and I always blast everything and full-out belt everything. Always.
Probably the one I secretly blast the most would be S&M by Rihanna. Not my usual sort of song but holy crap I love it!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When blogs make you fill out the captcha before commenting. I consider my blog to be pretty active and I have not received ONE comment from a spambot or anything. Come on, people! Let me leave my comment without having to type some gibberish!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I tend to tug on my earlobe or my ear.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a big comfy queen bed all to myself and I sleep in the middle.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I'm not sure if it was my first but I had a brown bear that I creatively named Brown Bear.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks.
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I'm not sure I really preach anything, but I pick off my nail polish more than I should.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I spin depending on my needs at the time.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can move my ears, and I can scrunch my nose weirdly so it looks like it gets skinnier/like a nosejob. I don't know.
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
McDonalds. Is that a "comfort food?"
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I probably say Oh My God a lot.
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
Some form of Hello Kitty pajama bottoms (shorts or pants, season-depending) and usually a tank top. I used to sleep in only my undies until my mom shared with me her fear of the house catching on fire in the middle of the night and having to run outside in whatever you are (or aren't) wearing, so now, I sleep clothed. It was a good point.
I hope you guys enjoyed that!
It's my bedtime now, look out for my next challenge post sometime in the morning!
Or maybe afternoon, if I sleep in! ;)